Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One week, what a difference!

Wow, what a difference one week makes, 31 weeks today....this baby is growing fast and has dropped. This would explain more frequent trips to the bathroom, I don't think that I remember what it's like to sleep the through the night anymore. I guess this is just getting me ready for baby is more ways than one! My first shower is this weekend, very excited. Getting baby gifts makes this so much more real. We've already gotten a few things from some long distant friends and Heather's office. Of course everything we get we have to put together and play with right away...LOL! The pups are still trying to figure out what everything is.




And speaking of the pups, how cute was this scene this morning!

1 comment:

Lisa Dye said...

OMG...I'm so excited to be an Auntie for the 1st time! Sure, I have nieces and nephews from Matt's side and also pseudo nieces and nephews but there's nothing like the real thing! I love you!